Welcome to the 9th Annual Chick-fil-A Texas vs The World Baseball Championship vendor information page. If interested in becoming a vendor during the tournament, please fill out the vendor registration form below (scroll down to base of page) and also see additional information as shown. For further information please contact our vendor liaisons:
Tisa Clemmons 214-450-7866
Tomica Thompson 817-500-1579
FEES (please circle one of the following):
$25.00-Booth/Table (provided by vendor)
- Online OR
- Check/money orders are payable to: The Dallas Baseball Alliance. Address: 1409 S. Lamar St, Loft 439, Dallas, Texas 75215
What: 9th Annual Chick-fil-a Texas vs The World International Baseball Championship
When: Friday, October 27-29, 2017
Expected Ages: 12U, 14U, 16U, 18U (subject to change)
Estimated # of Teams in Attendance: 35-50
Where teams are from: Dallas/Ft. Worth, Houston, San Antonio, Puerto Rico, Oklahoma, Chicago, Dominican Republic, East Texas
Estimated attendance: 500+ per day (total all locations)
Profile of Attendee: Parents, non players from ages 5 and up, Players aged 10-18, Coaches, General Supporters and Baseball Enthusiasts
|Attendance Texas Vs The World|
1. Each vendor will receive one (1) area and must bring one (1) 6 or 8 foot table and two (2) chairs. You cannot take table or chairs from another area.
2. Every food service vendor must be responsible for following all health regulations and food safety precautions found at the bottom of this application.
3. Limited preparation on site required. Warmers, toaster ovens, electric griddles, and holding equipment excepted at some venues. Vendor liaison will let you know. No open flames permitted.
4. You must bring your own extension cord, if needed.
5. Set up times for each venue is different and each vendor will be notified of times by vendor liaisons. Vendors must be setup before tournament starts no exceptions. Black, white or company floor length table cloths required.
Food Protection and Handling
A. Bare hand contact is not allowed with ready-to-eat foods. A barrier (ie. gloves, utensils, deli paper, etc.) must be used between bare hands and ready-to-eat food.
B. Effective hair restraints, including nets, caps and sprays are required in food preparation and service areas.
C. Food handling personnel must wash their hands as frequently as necessary, even if disposable gloves are used. Nails must be closely trimmed and maintained. No sculptured nails or chipped nail polish is allowed.
D. Gum chewing is prohibited in the food preparation and service areas.
E. All foods, food containers, utensils napkins, straws and other single service articles must be stored at least 6″off the floor and adequately protected from splash, dust, insects, weather and other contamination.
F. All condiments, including onions, relish, peppers, catsup, mustard, etc., which are available for customer self-service must be available in individual packets or be dispensed from an approved dispenser.